Personal Data Protection
- The administrator of your personal data is Softmare Ltd, 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX.
- Personal data on this website shall be collected only to the extent technically necessary to process the order. Under no circumstances shall the collected data be sold to third parties. We shall collect personal data as a part of order processing, registration of access to a personal account, newsletter or other commercial information. Furthermore, we shall store further non-personal data to continually improve our offer. In our Server Log Files, we shall store information which your browser automatically transmits to us for technical reasons. This shall be the following information: browser type/version, operating system used, URL (of a previously visited page), computer host name (IP address), server query time. There shall be no personalized recording of the above data. This data shall not be connected with other data sources, including your personal data.
- The online store shall process your personal data for the following purposes:
a) providing your personal data to ING Bank Śląski S.A. (“Bank”) in connection with:
a. providing the Online Store with services by the Bank, consisting in granting access to the online payment infrastructure (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation).
b. processing and settling by the Bank the Online Store customers’ online payments, using payment instruments (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation).
c. verification by the Bank of proper performance of the agreements concluded with the Online Store, in particular ensuring protection of payers' interests in connection with their complaints (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation).
b) forwarding your personal data to Twisto Polska sp.z o.o. in connection with the possibility of suggesting payment for the purchased good or service by Twisto Polska sp.z o.o. under the order agreement covering the “Buy with Twisto” purchasing formula and making this purchasing formula available by the Online Store, as well as verification by Twisto Polska Sp. z o.o. of due performance of such order agreements (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation).
- In connection with processing of personal data for the purposes specified in paragraph 3, your personal data may be transferred by the Online Store to other recipients or categories of recipients of personal data, which may include:
a) ING Bank Śląski S.A.
b) Twisto Polska sp. z o.o.
- Should there be a possibility to independently determine the scope of the transferred personal data on our website, please check the items which you want to disclose to us. Providing data in fields marked as mandatory shall be necessary for us to handle a given inquiry or to process your order. Providing other data items, in particular those processed for the purposes of goods and services marketing and commercial information provision, shall be voluntary and used in order to optimize our offer, including service, and possibly for statistical purposes.
- In connection with the use of www.defens.pl functionality, some personal data, in particular items related to registration, frequency of purchases, type of purchases and the like, may be used, including compilation, together with other information not constituting the personal data in order to clarify preferences of specific persons and prepare a customer’s or potential customer's profile (creating personality profiles). Due to the use of information constituting the personal data for profiling purposes, you shall have the right to object.
- To the extent that you have consented to processing of the personal data, you shall have the right to withdraw your consent to processing of the personal data, edit and view it at any time (in the My Account – My Data tab). Withdrawal of your consent shall not affect lawfulness of data processing on the basis of the consent valid before its withdrawal.
- Defens.pl shall not use profiling, neither shall it analyse collected data with any regard.
- Defens.pl guarantees that the personal data entrusted to it shall be transferred only to persons authorized to process the personal data, who have been obliged to maintain confidentiality in this regard. Confidentiality shall also include all information regarding the methods of securing the personal data entrusted for processing. The data is stored for a period of 5 years.
- In case of doubts related to processing of the personal data, each person may contact defens.pl, requesting information. Regardless, everyone shall have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Should you provide your personal data in order to conclude an agreement with the Online Store, providing your personal data shall be a prerequisite for concluding this Agreement. Providing the personal data in this situation shall be voluntary, however, not providing the data shall result in lack of possibility to conclude the agreement with the Online Store.
Should you provide the personal data in order to transfer it to Twisto Polska sp.z o.o. prior to concluding the agreement for the sale of goods (or services) purchased in the Online Store, transfer of the data shall be a prerequisite for concluding the sale agreement in connection with the business model adopted by the Online Store.
Should you provide your personal data to the Bank in connection with processing and settling payments made to the Online Store, using the payment instruments, providing the data shall be obligatory in order to make the payment and provide its confirmation by the Bank to the Online Store.
Should you provide your personal data to the Bank for the purpose of verification by the Bank of the proper performance of agreements concluded with the Online Store, in particular to ensure protection of payers' interests in connection with their complaints, providing these data shall be obligatory in order to enable performance of the agreement concluded between the Online Store and the Bank.
Should you provide your personal data to Twisto Polska sp.z o.o. in order to be offered payment for the goods or services purchased by you by Twisto Polska sp.z o.o. under the order agreement including the “Buy with Twisto” purchasing formula and making this formula available by the Online Store, providing this data and processing it for this purpose shall be obligatory in connection with the business model adopted by the Online Store and in order to perform the agreement concluded between the Online Store and Twisto Polska Sp. z o.o.
- In matters not covered by the regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and relevant acts of Polish law, as well as the European Union law, in particular the GDPR (Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC shall apply.